We’re incredibly excited to launch Sow ‘n Sow’s beautiful new Gifts of Seeds and Paper Garden Gift Tag collections! And to do justice to these stunning new ranges, we’ve made some changes to our branding and we’ve created a beautiful new website, where we’re also stocking some of our favourite organic-inspired designer products!
A few notes about our latest creations:
– Both the new Gifts of Seeds and the Paper Garden Gift Tags are printed in Australia on 100% recycled card. There’s now no glues which makes them even more eco-friendly than they were before!
– The new Gifts of Seeds include a lovely, non toxic and 100% recyclable plastic plant label to mark where your seeds are planted.
– The new collections, branding and website were designed in collaboration with designer and illustrator Daniella Germain. Daniella is most well known for her published book, My Abuela’s Table which she authored and illustrated. She has been in high demand since, just recently releasing a stunning stationery range and stoneware range among many other exciting projects. We have so enjoyed the opportunity to work with and get to know Daniella, it has been a lot of fun and we look forward to collaborating on other exciting future projects! Daniella’s stunning illustrations are beautiful hand-made collages. First the artwork was painted, then cut out, then layered & photographed to create the stunning ‘pop’ effect. So each Gift of Seeds is certainly now a beautiful work of art that can be treasured, while the seeds in the garden bloom!
– We now have a packet which is especially suited to the kitchen gardener – the ‘Trio of Herbs’, containing parsley, coriander and basil seeds.
– We have 2 ‘occassional’ Gifts of Seeds, our ‘Happy Birthday Sweet Pea’ designed especially for wishing a happy birthday to your very own sweet pea, and the ‘Thank you Marigolds’ for saying a heartfelt thank-you.
– To round out our newly revamped web-shop, we are also now stocking some of our favourite nature-inspired design pieces, including these stunning porcelain planters, the always ‘fresh’ flowers & these wonderful rooftop gardens from Melbourne designer Ben Osborne-Macpherson!
So all-in-all we’re really excited to get these new collections out for Spring and we hope you enjoy!
A few thank-yous to all the lovely people for all the help and support that I’ve had along the way:
-Firstly to Daniella Germain, you’re amazing and I’ve enjoyed every minute working with you. The designs and illustrations are stunning and make my heart sing. Thank you!
-Nina Buckley our new Sales Agent! Nina, we really appreciate your advice and expertise, we look forward to working with you!
-Sow ‘n Sow’s Business Manager & my partner Nick, for all the number crunching and support.
-Jacqueline from Little Dandelion for encouraging me to go with my instincts and for your awesome ideas.
-Marcel from Platform Eight photography for the fabulous shots of the new range, you’re ace.
-And my wonderful friends and family who’ve helped me to make all the tough decisions, especially my sister Madeleine, for telling it like it is and your designer eye.