Dads are good at many things, but they’re especially good at delivering a groan-worthy, pun-laden, can’t-help-but-laugh dad joke. If you want to give your dad a good chuckle this Father’s Day, share these silly but sweet garden jokes and puns with him. He’ll love arming himself with more ‘dad jokes’ to use when the time is right.
Garden jokes to make your Dad laugh
- Mountains aren’t just funny. They’re hill areas.
- She didn’t date the gardener. He was too rough around the hedges.
- How do you know flowers are capable of kissing? They have tulips.
- What did the flower say after he told a joke? “I was just pollen your leg!”
- What does a flower therapist ask her patients? “Are you feeling bouquet?”
- What do flowers study in college? STEM.
- Why is a flower like the letter “a”? Because a bee goes after it.
- My wife complains that I never buy her flowers. I didn’t even know she sold them!
- I feel sorry for wheelbarrows. They’re always getting pushed around.
- Why couldn’t the gardener plant any flowers? He hadn’t botany.
- Why didn’t the flower get a second date? He was garden variety.
- What do you say when you want a flower to drive faster? Floret.
- Did you hear about the two flowers that went on a date? It was a budding romance.
- What does a flower say when they’re offering you a job? Take it or leaf it.
- What do you get if you cross a bike with a flower? Cycle petals.
- What kind of alcohol do flowers drink? Rosé.
- What does the youngest flower child say? Last bud not least!
- What does a vegetable wear to the beach? A zucchini.
- What does a flower write on their valentine? Aloe you vera much.
- Did you hear about the flower who joined Tinder? He just wants somebudy to love.
- Did you hear about the flower who gave an ultimatum to her husband? She told him once and floral.
- What does a flower therapist ask her patients? Are you feeling bouquet?
- Did you hear about the lazy flower who finally got his act together? He just needed a kick in the bud.
- Why did nobody laugh at the gardener’s jokes? Because they were too corny.
- What is small, red and whispers? A hoarse radish.
- Why do flowers always drive so fast? They put the petal to the metal.
- Why do melons have fancy weddings? Because the cantaloupe.
- Did you know there’s a country where everyone drives the same colour vehicle? It’s a red car nation.
- What is a flower’s favorite Journey song? Don’t stop be-leafing.
- How much does a flower love their friends? Bunches.
- What does a flower do when they get caught in a lie? Backpetal.
- What do you get if you cross a sheep dog with a daisy? Collie-flower.
- What did the bee say to the flower? Hello honey.
- Why did the gardener quit his day job? Because his celery wasn’t high enough.
- What did the baby corn say to the mother corn? Where popcorn?
Are you feeling the pressure to find a unique Father’s Day gift that’s better than socks and jocks? We can help you out. Shop Father’s Day gift ideas every plant loving dad will adore here.
Father’s Day gifts that will truly impress plant loving dads